With Image Tools Group Active GIF Creator you can create fabulous animated GIF images for the Web.
- makes animated GIF- files from set of BMP, JPEG, ICO, PCX, PNG, TGA, PSD- files and Windows Metafiles;
- imports frames from other GIF- files;
- manages list of images;
- edits images using internal image editor or script editor;
- duplicates, merges, crops, resizes, rotates and flips frames;
- defines GIF- files global parameters: GIF size, logical screen size, background color index, number of loops in animation;
- defines offset, transparency, interlacement, delay, title and value "how to remove" for each separate image;
- applies effects to whole image or to its rectangle part;
- puts particles on image;
- adds and removes text commentaries;
- edits color palettes;
- supports clipboard operations for images (in BMP format);
- exports and imports AVI and ANI- files, bitmap strips;
- creates 2D and 3D button images;
- uses image collections;
- creates animation scripts;
- optimizes size of GIF- files;
- shows GIF size and download time for different speeds of modems;
- allows to preview your GIF- file on Web pages with different backgrounds;
- adds hidden signatures to GIFs to protect them from unauthorized use;
- creates GIF- files from command line in batch mode;
- saves images of GIF- file as a set of BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF or TGA- files;
- saves created animation as a project in a file with extension .agif;
- creates maps in HTML;
- generates HTML links;
- supports multi-language interface.
» version 4.2 - posted on 2017-01-15
* Export GIF to PDF file.
* Dialog Tools / 3D object:
- 3D text
- load from PLY files
» version 3.1 - posted on 2007-08-15
* Script editor:
- feature added: new object type "text";
- feature added: object rotation, flip horizontally and vertically;
- improvement: transformation from script to frames provides better optimization;
- interface improvement: popup menu on page Script.
* Button editor:
- improvement: export of button image provides transparent background;
- interface improvement: background color on screen fills full area.
* New options in command line mode: global attributes "color reduction" and "dither mode".
EULA - End User License Agreement
ACTIVE GIF CREATOR - PRODUCT LICENSE INFORMATION
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
LICENSE GRANT. Image Tools Group grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on any one hardware product for as many licenses as you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. This license is not transferable to any other hardware product or other company, entity, or individual.
OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by Image Tools Group. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of Image Tools Group and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
UNAUTHORIZED USE. You may not use, copy, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the SOFTWARE except as provided in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license.
BUNDLING. In no case may this product be bundled with hardware or other non-shareware software without written permission from Image Tools Group.
All distribution of SOFTWARE is further restricted with regard to sources which also distribute virus source code and related virus construction/creation materials. The SOFTWARE may not be made available on any site, CD-ROM, or with any package which makes available or contains viruses, virus source code, virus construction programs, or virus creation material.
Permission to distribute the SOFTWARE is not transferable, assignable, saleable, or franchisable. Each entity wishing to distribute the package must independently satisfy the terms of the distribution license.
LIMITED WARRANTY. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. Image Tools Group DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THIS SOFTWARE, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER Image Tools Group NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, OR DELIVERY OF THIS SOFTWARE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE SUCH SOFTWARE, EVEN IF Image Tools Group HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIMS. THE PERSON USING THE SOFTWARE BEARS ALL RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT LIABILITY IS BY LAW INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION OR RESTRICTION.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID TO Image Tools Group.
SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL Image Tools Group OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF Image Tools Group HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL Image Tools Group LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
This agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and Image Tools Group which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.
RESERVED RIGHTS. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved to Image Tools Group.